Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Devil Himself has taken 4.5 CHERRIES!!

Lilac at Whipped Cream has given TDH 4.5 Cherries!! WOOT!!


I was intrigued by this story from the very beginning and I longed to know more about these fascinating characters. Luca stole my heart with his insecurities and doubts. He was a perfect example of why people shouldn’t judge others based on their looks.

As for Chandra, I found her very likeable and thought she was very accepting especially once she learned about Luca and his life. They made a lovely pair as both taught each other about love, trust, and acceptance.I really enjoyed the author’s unique approach to a classic love story.

This wasn’t an ordinary boy-meets-girl story as it featured a creature that some might find hard to love, yet the author was able to humanize the beast in the story and make me, the reader, fall for him as well despite what some might consider imperfections.

I found the author’s use of an imperfect hero, at least when it comes to looks, refreshing and interesting.This was a very touching love story that I would definitely recommend to those looking for something a bit different.



In other good news...


I have finished the edits for Destined to Mate, Coming soon with The Wild Rose Press - Scarlet Line, and it's been sent off to a proof reader!!
I'm soooo excited!! This has been such a great end to a crappy week!!

I hope everyone out there has a great day and enjoys the last of the weekend!!


C~

3 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

I'm sorry you've had a crappy week, but that review certainly helps. Great job!

Helen

April Vine said...

Huge congrats, that’s a great review. Looking forward to Destined to Mate as well.

Author C. A. Salo said...

Thanks Helen and April!!