Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Moving...

Woo-Hoo!! Iwas recently offered a position with another company doing the same thing I'm doing now. Property Manager.

So I start on Monday. It's Wednesday, and I'll be busy packing and moving from now until Sunday. I probably won't be online for any length of time until after Monday.
I'm sooooo psyched!!!!

Some of you may have read about my trials and tribulations with my former employer. You know, him owing me over $4,000.00 STILL. This is why I took most of the month of March off. So I could get my peices together, go interview and hopefully land a job.

Well, I DID!! YAY ME!! And this new company's salary is double, with full benefits, 401 K and a yearly bonus!! Plus LESS hours!! Woot!!

I totally believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm glad my karma was good and healthy!!

Well, love you guys, but I gotta go pack!!

C~

No comments: