Sunday, May 17, 2009

Destined to Mate is getting GREAT Reviews

Hey all,
I can't tell you how psyched I am!! Not only have I received a SWEET review for my new book, but it's still in the Number 1 spot of the Best Sellers at The Wilder Roses!!

Can you see me doing the happy dance? *Grins* And DTM just hit Fictionwise!! She's under $3.00 right now. You can't beat that!!

I was asked by the owner of You Gotta Read, if I was going to answer her reviewers question about doing a sequel.

Well....
I had originally planned to do one with Morgan and Alexis's child...but now I'm tossing around the idea of doing a sequel with several of the other characters.

Who's Morgan and Alexis you ask...*Grins*...Well the hero and heroine. He's a Lykan Alpha and she's a Chimera. A creature straight out of Greek Mythology, half lioness and half human.
That's right, the Big Bad Wolf going after the Kitty. :-D


Here's the review:

First off, this is an amazing story. The fast paced plot and the multitude of characters will hook you with just a few pages. Even though there are quit a few characters, you do not lose the storyline. They actually enchance it. The dialogue with all the characters can be fast, ferious, humorous, and definitely entertaining. The sex scences are not for the faint of heart. They are steamy, sensual, and very hot. This is definitely a book I would recommend. I'm hoping this author decides to make this into a series.




A feline mated to a werewolf?

As a Chimera, half lioness/half human, Alexis Xanthis, has never released the beast within. Until she meets Lykan Alpha, Morgan LeVey. Being near him triggers a powerful need to mate, but is Morgan strong enough to dominate her feline side and still handle the human half with a gentle hand? And will the powers that be allow it?

Excerpt:

Morgan grinned as Alexis groaned on the other side of the door.
“Hold on,” she called out. “Who’s there?”
“Morgan.”
“Morgan? Morgan who?” she asked sleepily.
“The Morgan whose clothes you borrowed.” The door opened slowly, and he smiled when he saw his shirt on her sweet little body.
“I was going to return them,” Alexis whispered, shoving a wave of caramel colored hair out of her face.
The shirt hem lifted high on her thigh. His cock began to thicken, and he shifted to relieve the discomfort. “I know. I read the note you left.”
“Then why are you knocking on my door at four-thirty in the morning?”
Morgan turned his head, calling out to Rafe, who handed him a box before going back around the corner with a sneeze. Morgan held the box out. “To invite you.”
“Invite me where?”
“My house. Tonight. Six sharp. I’ll send a limo to get you.”
“I...I don’t know.”
“Don’t forget to bring my clothes.” He smiled, his gaze traveling down her form, his cock hardening painfully. “You can keep the shirt. I like seeing it on you.” Leaning in, he kissed her softly, sensuously. His arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her close.
Alexis’s pulse pounded in her ears as he claimed her mouth, nudging her lips open with his tongue, exploring and caressing her with its velvety softness.
His other hand trailed down her back to the flare of her hip. Nipping her bottom lip with his canine, he marked her with his scent, then suckled until the small wound stopped smarting. “Wear your hair down for me.”
Alexis opened heavy eyes as his broad back rounded the corner. Lifting her hand, she touched the spot on her lips where he’d nipped her. The muscles of her pussy tightened with want, and her panties dampened. “Ah, crap.”
So what did ya think about the excerpt? Do you think I should do a series?


Have a great day all!!!!


No comments: