Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sequel Finished!!

Finally!!!! The sequel to A Slave's Way Out is Finished!!
It's been what 2 years...finally, finally, done, done, done!! *See me doing the happy dance.*

I fiqured out why it took me so long. I actually had started the manuscript before Slave's was published and had it finished about six months after. But I didn't like it, so the self editing started and it came up short on word count and then life's little adventures kicked in and writer's block occured and well two years later, LOL.

This past week as I finished with over the word count, liked what I had written and hit that send button, it came to me...

1. That while there's still stress with the day job, in a way it's lessened.

2. If the men in the house don't like that I hit the keys hard (My computer's in the living room) and they have to listen to clack, click, clack...to bad, they can go into the other two rooms that have TV's until I get my netbook *Grins*

3. The stories are coming to me again!! YAY!!

So not only have I finished the Sequel to Slave's, I've started on another and last of that line, I've started plotting two sequel's to Destined to Mate.

Okay, so here's an inside scoop on the sequel which can stand as a story alone from Slave's and you won't miss nay of the action...

Daniel Hedden, First Commander of the War Ship Catalyst and Trea Padame, Second Security Officer to the War Ship Catalyst. This is their story.

Oh Ya and I've finally joined Twitter, LOL. http://twitter.com/AuthorCASalo

No comments: