Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bloggers Block *scratches head*???

Is that what I have, well I think so. I've had writers block and that's a nightmare. Can blogging block be any better? No, I don't think so. For the last three weeks and even today, I've had the hardest time coming up with an issue to blog about, soooo, I didn't.

But...I'm here to say I think I have bloggers block, how much of a pain in the as$ is that!! I didn't want to go another week passing a posting by, so I thought I'd share.

Hopefully I'll be re-energized in a few weeks. I'll be heading out for a family vacation and one of our stops is Salem, Mass. It's kind of ironic if you ask me, why, well because...I was born and grew up in Mass, lived there my whole life until my early 30's then moved. Never once visited Salem, and now that I live in Florida...where do I go, LOL. Salem. A little backwards but hey, oh well. LOL. That's OK, I haven't been to St. Augustine since I moved to Florida. :-) BUT, we are planning a trip there for...Halloween. To be in the oldest city in the US on Halloween is something I really don't want to miss for another year and honestly, you really have to love the beaches on the Atlantic side of Florida. The Gulf is OK, but growing up a Mass kid, I'm kinda biased to the Atlantic.

Well, I guess I had more to write about than I thought, LOL.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

C~

No comments: