Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Web Site Still Down

Yes, that's right, it's still down. I'm working on finding a new web host to which I have two contenders I'm researching at this time.

I'm also looking for a designer to design my web page for me. I'm good, but I know my limits LOL :-) And designing a web page is not one of them.

So until I have a new site up and going, you can still find all my books at their publishers homes.

A Slave's Way Out
A Lady's Challenge
A Warrior's Longing - Releasing November 1st
The Devil Himself
www.whiskeycreekpresstorrid.com

Destined to Mate
Linkwww.wilderroses.com

You can also find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/CA-Salo/676259736

And Twitter: twitter.com/AuthorCASalo

Thanks for your support and cooperation!!
C~

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Good luck with your website debacle :).

Helen
helenhardt.blogspot.com

Author C. A. Salo said...

Thanks Helen!!