Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Head cold...Really?? Grr...

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Christmas for those who celebrate.

I on the other hand have been fighting one heck of a head cold. 'Grrrr Arrrggg'. That's right, from Christmas Eve on, I've felt like my head's going to explode and I can't breathe.

Today's a bit better, I woke up and by George my head wasn't pounding. YAY!!

I followed a few home remedies and used a sinus cleaner. I know it sounds weird, sinus cleaner...really?? But yes. You add warm water to a sinus relief powder that comes with it and lean over the sink lol. I didn't think I could do it, but it really wasn't that bad.

Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be re- bounded and back to my old self. I have a short drive to make and I'd like to be clear headed, especially on the highways. And I'd also like to get some writing done on the new Sci-Fi I'm working on. :-)

Take care all!!

No comments: