Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pets

Pets, you gotta love'em to have'em right :-)

I have an eight year old female cat and a ten month old rescued long hair dachshund. Let's just say the cat has decided to love on her momma again (That would be me) LOL.

So I guess she's forgiven me for allowing a...
dog...into the house because she's been on me since last night. I went to bed with cat on one side and pup on the other. Woke up that way too and both of them wanting attention.

I was like 'hey' one of you go over there and wake up your daddy. :-)
Nope, it didn't happen LOL. So the pup's on the recliner staring at cat as the cat is on my desk purring and wanting my attention as I write this and all I can do is laugh :-)

I love my babies and yes that's what they are. When I bring an animal into this house it stays for life. My last dog was a fourteen year old pug who passed away in November of 2008. I had him before my son was born and every night I'd say..."Say good night to your big brother." and my son would say "Good night Beau."

Ya know what...If the teenager isn't getting into trouble it's the cat or the dog or ALL three of them LOL.

Have a good day everyone and happy reading!!!!

No comments: