Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Writing Desk



Well, I can't tell you how long I've waited for this!! My hubby went out and bought me a new desk and chair AKA "The writing throne" LOL.
He's such a sweetie!! He wanted to make sure I'm comfortable in my new office and I have to say he knows me :-) Lots of work space I now have!! YAY!! 
I have yet to set it up, but am slowly trickling my little 'novelties' to their places. Hey you just can't write without your Wonder Woman key chain and your pink bunny soul candy dispenser(Bleach - Japanese Anime) :-D, well I can't at least Hehehehe.
I teased him by saying "happy wife, happy life" LOL. (Guess he got sick of hearing me mumbling about a foot of work space on each side of my keyboard *Grins*)
Thanks baby, you're the best!!!!

 Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.  ~James C. Dobson

 Have a great Sunday and read lots!!

C~ 

Picture courtesy and all rights of: Office Depot and The Office Club, Inc. Alll rights reserved. OD-11046-001R
Magellan Performance Collection L-Shaped Desk & Hutch 
 

No comments: