Sunday, May 5, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S3 - Upgrade :-)



Woot!! I can't tell you how excited I am to FINALLY be in the 'smart'!! :-)
For my birthday my wonderful husband went and bought me a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I love it!!
I know the S4 just came out, that's ok, I didn't want that one LOL. 

So I'm finally tuned in to the smart phone world. My old phone text, made calls and took pictures, which was fine with me, but I wanted to be more hooked up :-) and after playing with my sister-in laws G3, I wanted one, hehehehe.

So yes, I have the marble white one like in the picture above and I can't wait to see everything it can do. My husband's showing me the 'basic' stuff so I don't get frustrated and throw it across the room :-)

He asked if I'd played with it, to customize it to my likes and I told him... "I didn't want to hit the wrong button and have the thing crash on me or something." LOL.
He chuckled then told me there's nothing I can do that he can't fix. *Phew* I love it that he's so techie!! And cute, he's cute too!! Woot!! :-D  YAY!!

Hope everyone has a great day and read lots!!

Hey, now I can download the Nook app, and the Amazon app and....   :-D 
LOVE IT!!

Have a great day all!!

C~

** All picture rights go to Samsung and its rightful owners. **

No comments: