Monday, July 22, 2013

What have I been reading...

Well, yesterday I decided to do absolutely nothing :-)
I wanted a me day with no stress and no work on anything, so I let the teenager take control of my computer, the husband was in on his computer, so grabbed my Nook and headed to the comfy recliner in the living room.

I read two good books yesterday both out by Ellora's Cave.

The first one was: Lust by Moonbeam 
Author: Cynthia Sax

Hot, hot, hot! with aliens *YAY* Sexxxxyy!!
This is a F/M read, but just so you know, their every movement is watched by the entire home world, including when they're having sex. Hey aliens have to learn about us somehow, and there is anal sex, so if you're not okay with all that, well...sorry :-/  
*shrugs shoulders*  not sure what else to say.
But if you don't care, well then I'd say read it!! :-)


The second one was: No Quarter

Another Sexy Sci-Fi, this one is M/M. The flow of this read was awesome! I didn't miss a beat. Nothing like hunky bounty hunters and space pirates to get a good book going!! Ooops, did I just drool...yummmmmie :-)





No comments: