Sunday, September 7, 2014

Puppy Kisses

Displaying 20140907_095150.jpg

This is Elvis and he loves to give puppy kisses all day long. 
What's better than being puppy kissed awake LOL.

I asked Elvis this morning, what should mommy blog about and he turned from his perch on the back of the sofa to lick my nose. LOL.
Displaying 20140814_124506.jpg
 I, in turn said, oh you want me to blog about puppy kisses LOL, so that's how the blog came to be this morning.

Elvis is one of my fur babies and is three years old.
He's a full blood long haired red Dachshund. 

  He loves looking for little lizards to chase and squirrels to tree.
As well as burrowing under the covers. So we always have a throw on the sofa for him (and mommy to stick her feet under). 
He's also a nose licker.




All Photos are owned and copyrighted to: C.A. Salo

2 comments:

Sara Kent said...

He's super cute!! Doxies are a great pet :o). We love our Zeusy to pieces! He also has that love for burrowing haha. Especially in the bed big king size bed!

Author C. A. Salo said...

LOL right! His head is on my pillow and body under the blanket like he's a person, I give him the look, and he gives me more puppy kisses LOL.