Sunday, March 22, 2015

Office Wall Makeover - Part 1


   

The wall makeover has begun! And as you can see my little helper is rearing to go :-) He's sitting at my back as I write. Love my little red!!

So this is the wall in my office I've decided to add a little flare and make the office my own. These off white walls do nothing for my artistic or creative side. 

The function of the wall when complete is to be my plot board.
Where I can write my plot down (to get it out of my head) :-), Characters, Worlds and what ever else my story needs. 

My husband is going to be helping me by making me a black white board. That's right, it's a white board but black, I can write on it with neon erasable markers. *Squeal* 
 He liked the idea of a chalk board, but that's not me, I like white boards, and when I found the black white board on Amazon, he looked it up and said ... 'I can make that.' WELL OK :-) 
go for it hubs :-)

So this is where we are... my son helped with most of the painting :-) great kiddo I have!!


The soothing color I chose is 'Ash Violet' by Sherwin Williams.  

... Until next week ...  :-)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome idea !!!!! Cannot wait to see more.