Sunday, April 17, 2016

Life Changes


So many changes going on or have already happened.

A great one is my new day job. I love it!! But by the time I get home, eat and clean up, I'm down for the count relaxing on the couch like a potato :-) 

So writing has been on a Sunday only lately as yesterday was the first Saturday in a long time to where I haven't had to run.
Did I take advantage of that? 
Well, yes, I did. I didn't get out of my yoga pants, worked from the couch and watched my DVR'd shows I'd missed during the week.

Worked from the couch, why yes I did. I decided I wanted a laptop. So my wonderfully awesome hubby, took all the specs and looked to see what I could get asap.

He called me in and showed me the one.

Ready...
HP Star Wars Special Edition 15-an050nr 15.6-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 6 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD)
He said it goes with my 'quirkiness' :-)

I'm loving it!!

So the change of a new job has helped with my writing--in a way. I've been working on one of four short stories for my publisher Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. 
So I've gone from Sunday only writing to more :-). Works for me.

Now to stop falling asleep on the couch in mid thought.

So I'm hoping this change will encourage me to be an online presence again.

~~

On another note. I've seen a sneak peak of my new cover for
Astéri the Commander

Image result for smiley face


So have a great Sunday!!

Read lots and stay Spicy!!

C~

"He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery." ~ Harold Wilson

No comments: