Sunday, November 27, 2016

Gearing up for 2017



Never mind Thanksgiving and Christmas, Although I still have a LOT of shopping to do ๐Ÿ˜œLOL.

I'm gearing up for 2017 and what it will mean to me as an author!

My newsletter is almost finished and ready to go out for December.
I've decided to release one quarterly and will have an added goodie ๐Ÿ˜‰for those who sign up for my newsletter ๐Ÿ˜€ hehehe. So keep a look out for me promoting it.

My first event where I will be setting up is January 28th, 2017 in The Villages, FL.

And that's not all! at this time, I'm planning on 3 more events. One of course is the RWA conference here in Orlando July 26-29th.

I have my two short stories into my publisher and am working on two stories for The Capian Shifters.

Woooo Hooooo, I'm PSYCHED!!
And I'm loving these dang emoji's I can add now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ธHahahahaha.

Stay Safe, Have a great Sunday, Read Lots & Stay Spicy!!

C  ~
๐Ÿ’‹




No comments: