Sunday, June 4, 2017

Roma Teaser - Releasing 06.21.17

AVAILABLE 06.21.2017

Good Morning!

With the release of Roma and Runa just around the corner, 

I'm going to give you a teaser into Roma's story.

Roma: Roma Rinnali is a Centurian Guard, one of the elite warriors of the Galactic Forces. On her way to retrieve her nephew, she meets General Gorian Ocano. As their passion ignites, they must team up to fight a twisted professor when the kids are sent to the detention center for no reason.


“Do you always listen to your cock, General?”
“No.”
“Good.” She smiled, nipping his neck and his dick jerked inside her.
“Roma.” His eyes fluttered. “You don’t understand – Kothorians are very…”
“Sexual, yes, I know.”
“If I take you the way I want, you won’t be able to walk.”
“Then get me a wheeled chair.”
Gorian leaned back and met her gaze as she moved her mouth to his nipple. Her pearly white teeth latched on, then her lips. “Gods woman!”


I loved writing these two short stories! It was a challenge for me as I've never written short before.

I hope you enjoy reading Roma and Runa as much as I did bringing their stories to life.

As Always. 
Read lots and Stay Spicy!
C ~
💋

No comments: