Sunday, January 28, 2018

Author Expo = BIG hit!!!!

The Central Florida Book and Author Expo yesterday was a BIG hit!!!!

Authors were so busy yesterday speaking with folks who came through, we really didn't get a chance to catch up with friends we met last year. 

My bookmarks with the mini handcuffs,
swag for Zack's release were such an awesome conversation starter!!

OMG, soooooo much FUN!!!!😀

and A Slave's Way Out,
My Torrid Title of the year WINNER, was a BIG hit!!

I wish I had taken a picture of my table at the start of the Expo, it was full 😄
This is what it looked like at the end

LIke I said, busy, busy, busy and SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!

I enjoyed meeting and speaking with everyone who came near my table, making new friends and seeing old ones!! 

There is another Book and Author Expo December 2018.
And I plan on being there!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Read Lots and Stay Spicy!!
C ~
💋
Indulge in the Spicy Side of Romance



2 comments:

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Glad you had a successful day!

Author C. A. Salo said...

Thanks Flossie!! It was awesome!