Sunday, April 29, 2018

My Garden


So, this is how my garden started...

I've been wanting a veggie/herb and fairy garden and just could never seem to bring it all together.

So, surprise to me, my hubs took it upon himself to gift me with a 5th year anniversary gift 😊

I just didn't get a small fairy garden, he enlarged it😁 and then said, it needs something more...


So he built on to it 😊 and we planted.

It's funny to me the planting seasons from where I grew up in Mass to Florida. 
I don't think they've even broken ground yet and here we are, in March planting.

It's April 29th now and I have squash, lemons, limes and peppers showing their fruits, while the Ocra, Onions, Tomatoes and carrots are coming along.

Then he tells me this morning, it's to hot down here to grow anything but Ocra in the summer. 😐

I don't mind Ocra, but love my other fresh veggies too, guess I'm gonna have to can or freezeπŸ˜‰ until October.

Pic from last night
The fairies and gnomes are loving the foliage and you can see the squash blossoms peeking up through the leaves.

The mints (mint, chocolate mint and spearmint) thrive, the basil and Italian parsley not liking the weather here so much, the sage and chives, they're in the middle on how they like the Florida weather right now 😜

Read lots and Stay Spicy peeps!!

C ~
πŸ’‹
Indulge in the Spicy Side of Romance


No comments: