Sunday, August 12, 2018

How the Undercover Lover Series Came to be...


Ok, so, how did the Undercover Lover Series come about...

Zack, was actually published in 2007 by a small publisher as Undercover Lover.
He was only out for a short time, maybe six months. Hit the best selling list for them and everything.   And Then...
The publisher went belly up and all rights came back to me.

And so, he sat there for, ten years.

When I decided I wanted to self-publish, I looked at everything I had 😳 OH, yes. We're talking over 200 manuscripts, about half completed and 40 plots written down, ready to be written.

Zack and Sydney screamed to me. πŸ’
I thought, well, why not make Undercover Lover into the first book, I'll call it. Zack, and then do one for each of his brothers, and we'll make it a series.πŸ˜€

RIGHT!! Totally Awesome!!

So, Zack, is done. Gabe is releasing on September 15th, 

Jake is releasing in November and ...

Mitch. πŸ€” 

What in the heck do I do with Mitch? Mitch is the oldest brother. 
Zack took Sydney to his wedding in ZACK.

Sooooo, do I do a short 10K, for Mitch's story or a full 20K and list it as a prequel????
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

No sure yet, but I'm writing as we speak.😁

So, that is how the Undercover Lover Series came to be.

Questions ....

YES, there is a Pinterest board up for ZACK
I'm very visual, so I like to see my characters outside of my head as well 😁

Gabe will be coming along shortly.

Have a great Sunday!!

Read Lots and Stay Spicy
C ~
πŸ’‹

Don't forget, there's a giveaway up for Gabe's Release 
All you need to answer is,
you email addy - so I know who to contact if you win and
How you heard about me (for marketing)



Indulge in the Spicy Side of Romance






No comments: