Sunday, March 31, 2019

Library Week, How libraries started my LOVE of Romance books and a Special Pricing announcement

Super excited to be a part of Library week this year!!

I have loved reading since I can remember and going to the library in school to help out. Yes, I was that geek 😁 just so I could have more time and poke around the books.

In elementary school I loved digging out the books about vampires, werewolves and other creatures. Yes, it started that young 😜 they had the books out from the 1930's - 50's movies with pictures 😃 you know, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein.

Then in middle school I was old enough to walk to the town library after school and did so, scouting out anything from history books including clothing worn at different periods to pirates.

As a freshman in high school, I still found my way to the school library to help out, (until I left for another high school in the middle of my sophomore year), and the town library, and that's where I became interested 😊😋😜 in romance novels.

A fellow student a year or two above me was sitting two tables over and I kept watching as she'd smile and wondered what she was reading. So when she put the book back on the rack and left, I went over to see what gave her, that soft, dreamy smile and found what used to be called a 'Bodice Ripper' 😁 and well, my interest was born. 
Yes, I checked that book out even with the arching brow look the librarian gave me 😁😂

So yes, anything to support local library's, reading and the children who love going to them I'm all for.

Hope that look into my past wasn't to boring 😄

and I hope to see you at Library week!!

I will have The Undercover Lover Series there and available.
    

    

They will be available separately or in a bundle for a special price, but you have to show up to get that special price 😁 and a goodie or two and maybe enter into a drawing. 

C U there 😁

Read Lots and Stay Spicy!!

C ~
💋
Indulge in the Spicy Side of Romance






No comments: