Tuesday, January 5, 2021

I'm BACK!! I think, wait a minute...


 Well, HELLO!!

OMG right!! Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while!! I was going between Social Media overload and a new day job.

So I APOLOGIZE!! to all my readers, blog peeps and anyone who happened to come across my blog.

I have been on Facebook and Twitter, at a minimum, but I've been there.😊

So, I've learned a few new habits while I've been gone. 

The big ONE: Organization

LOL, no I'm not kidding. That's the one thing I love about working with different folks. I can always learn something to better myself, either personally or for my writing or my day job. 

I thought I was organized, key word...THOUGHT

And I guess I was to a 'minimal' degree 😜

I've learned a few new and better ways.

So, I'm going through a day job change at the moment, and I'm not sure, how many days I'll be able to blog a week, so I don't want to promise anything.

The one weekly post, I'd really LOVE to bring back is

"Fun Drink Friday"

RIGHT 😁

All right peeps, I'll leave you with...

NEW Sci-Fi Series Releasing 01.15.2021

LOVING JANESKA

eBook Cover


Print Cover

Until Next!!

C~

Read Lots and Stay Spicy!!

No comments: