Sunday, February 28, 2021

Travels

 


So I traveled the good state of Tennessee the week of the 15th.

I was like a ping pong ball checking out properties, LOL. From Athens to Sparta, then over to Knoxville, North Carolina was tossed in there 😁 back to Cleveland and finally back to Florida.

I'm telling you, it wore the crap out of me and took me a week to recover 🤔I may be entering 50, but when you haven't travelled like that in a while, it poops you out!

Not many know, I've been in the affordable property management industry for over 14 years.

Well I've had some changes in my life in the past 6 months and have decided to go into business for myself and have a nest egg for my son, should he want it when I'm ready to retire. 

Retire LOL, what's that word mean? 😉😁😆 seriously 😂 I'm to much like my dad and will never 'fully' retire (especially from my books😉😜). I'll be tootling around with paperwork or cutting a 2x4 out in the garage or good grief, something. LOL.

So I'm gonna put up some photos of my trip. Of course I get caught up in the ice/snow storm that ravaged northern Tennessee, so what do I do -- 

I need to head out and hit Knoxville by 2 pm for a meeting. Hmmm,  take my coffee, go out, watch the interstate, talk to the plow guy when he comes by, borrow an ice scrapper from the hotel (my dad told me to go buy one the night before, I didn't listen, I was lazy and didn't want to go back out. It was 20 degrees 😅) and head out. 



                                          SNOW BALL FIGHT!! WOO HOO


                                    BED AND BREAKFAST - FRANKLIN, NC

And of course I camped. Well kinda camped, LOL. I had no tent so I stayed in a cabin. It had heat and a bed. Yup, I'm that type who loves 7:30 am walks to the bathhouse, pre-coffee, LOL. No seriously, I loved it, I grew up camping in Mass and NH and seriously missed it as I sat at the fire the night before. Peace and quiet. Birds, owls, hawks, running creeks. 💖 I will go back. The camp I stayed at is not fully up and running yet, and the owner is absolutely wonderful!!


So peeps, that's what I did last week and the week before. I need to get off my butt this week coming and get caught up on everything I put off recouping this week 😁

Read Lots and Stay Spicy!!

C~

💋


COMING IN MARCH

Seducing Soma - Retrievers Book II




No comments: