Sunday, May 22, 2022

The Incline Railway and Ruby Falls - Chattanooga, TN


Hey all,
So this post is about, The Incline and Ruby Falls in Chattanooga, TN.

Near the top of Look Out Mountain, it is near a 72.7% grade!

The Incline Railway has been there since 1895.


From the top of the incline.

For more info on The Incline Railway, you can go to:

Then we went to Ruby Falls

To get to the falls you have to go down an elevator into the earth 260 feet!
Walk through a cavern, some areas a bit tight, and watch your head! Most places you can walk through pretty easily, unless you're 5'8 or taller.

               

The man who found the fall named it after his wife, Ruby.
How romantic πŸ’“

               

To find out more about Ruby Falls visit here:



Both places are great for adventurers and history lovers alike! I'm both by the way and so is my honey😁

I wish they gave smaller tours. I'm the kinda person who likes to take their time, take pictures, I will lay down and stretch over inclines to get the angle I want 😁, touch everything and yes, I want to explore, but you have to stay on the path πŸ˜’. Okay, Okay, I'll stay on the dang path.

I did hit my head a few times taking pictures, because you have a line of folks in your tour group behind you, and I'm sorry, I want that picture, so I was trying to rush and wasn't watching, and BOINK, on the cave wall.πŸ˜§πŸ˜‰, it's all good. That's just me, LOL.

So my peeps, that's it for today.

Stay Spicy and Read Lots!!
C~ πŸ’‹
Indulge in the Spicy Side of Romance









 

No comments: