Sunday, November 12, 2023

NaNoWriMo and Beyond!!!!


Yes!!!
I'm working on a 50,000 word Novel!!
Sci - Fi, 
Reverse Harem (My first!!!! YAY),
Shifters, and tons of action and steam!!

This is the first time I've ever done NanoWriMo!!
I've participated in CampNano, years ago, (Jake of the Undercover Lover Series, came from CampNano! 😁)
but found this was just the thing I needed to get back into the game!

I love my writing and have let the craziness of the day job come in between it. NO longer!! I switched companies 😉😊😜
Although it's nutty, and chaotic in a different way, I have time to write now and I love living my dream!!

So, stay tuned for some awesome information coming soon about all my 2024 releases! 😁
YES! I said, ALL. 😃
The NanoWriMo will be the first book in a three book series.
These will be released closer to the end of 2024 year.
Because ...
I have the next sub-series to the Galactic Federation Series, coming out near the beginning of 2024 😀
(Two books are with my editor right now! Woo Hoo!!)

I am sooooooo Stoked!!!!!!!!

So stay tuned my friends!!

Stay spicy and read lots!
C~💋

AuthorCASalo@Gmail.com


 

No comments: