Sunday, February 25, 2024

eBook Week Sale! 50% off

 



Hello, Readers!
Are you ready for a sale!!
I know I am with this dang economy!! I can't wait to grab up some awesome reads from incredible authors!!
We are fast approaching Read an Ebook Week, a week that encourages readers to pick up the digital device of their choice and download a new book to read.
I'm excited to announce that ALL of my Self-published eBooks, will be available as part of a promotion on Smashwords ONLY to celebrate 2024 Read an Ebook Week! This is a chance to get my book, along with books from many other great authors, at a discount so you can get right to reading.
You will find the promo here starting on March 3, so save the link:

If you wouldn't mind taking part in promoting this celebration of Ebooks and reading, please feel free to share this promo with your friends and family. Just forward this email to anyone who would love a chance to find their next favorite book and, as the name suggests, read an ebook!
Thank you for your help and support!
Happy reading!!





No comments: