Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crazy Computers

Well, Sunday was a pain in the ass. My computers been giving me major problems since it went screwy about 6 months ago. All I can say is...

THANK GOD for my HONEY!!

He spent all day Sunday, and I mean all day- until midnight, going over everything, wiping out my harddrives and reinstalling, and giving me a stabiler system.
I had errors coming up left and right on both harddrives, and one of my memory cards just poofed.
Yep, C's luck with technology. Luckily I placed my N & N Blog before all this happened, so I haven't even been over there yet.

I ordered 2 memory things, equalling 2GB, and sweeties going to replace them when they arrive.

He's so techy good, I love it!!

So once again, I'm playing catch up, and putting my favorites back to where they belong *grins*

No comments: