Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shopping...Are You Done Yet??

Okay, so this past week has been all about Christmas and the shopping of for it.Wednesday night was a girls night. YEAH!!

We go out once a year, Christmas shop and then go to eat. We found some great deals, things we never thought we would have found off line, and I made a business network connection, which guarantees me an extra $200. How Good can it get!!

So I have to say going to a restaurant at 9 PM is a great way to wind down. The place was practically empty, and sitting out on the patio under a palm covered table, with a view of the Bay and sailboats put up for the night, was AWESOME!!

Not to mention the soft sound of music coming from the semi crowed bar, also out under the moonlight, not to far away. And the Tiki torches lighting the pathway.

Yeah, it was a great way to end the night.

And yep, I live in Florida. I know, I know, but hey, it’s been hitting the freezing mark here the past few nights.

Last night registered around 50 at 9:00. Coming from a Christmas Party, my toes got a bit chilly. I’ve taken the Floridian roll of no nylons, and wore open toed shoes.
Felt a bit funny at first, but hey, the pedicure looked great!!

I only have a few stocking stuffers left to get, then I AM DONE!! YEAH ME!!

What about you? Done yet, started yet? A night out with the girls or guys?

On another note, I just want to remind everyone of the giveaway I'm having for The Midnight Seductions 1 Year Anniversary. I'm giving away a copy of both my best sellers, A Slave's Way Out and The Devil Himself. I'm also tossing in a copy of my erotic BDSM short story A Night to Remember.

Visit my website and you'll see DECEMBER GIVEAWAY. The page has all the info on how to enter.
Visit C.A. Salo's Website

No comments: