Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well What a Week!!

Well the day job's been nutty, I've been down with a nasty little bug, and I have to prepare for a presentation. Can it get any worse? Wait a minute - YA!! Tax time is coming, and my fingers don't want to type worth a crap.

I am NOT going to the dark side, even if they have cookies!! *grins* ( Macroons maybe )
So on the good side...

I've blogged over at The Nice & Naughty Authors today.

I'll be working on my second set of edits this week coming up for my book Destined to Mate, coming with The Wild Rose Press - Wilder Roses.
I can't wait!! I'm so excited!!

I'm working to finish up my sequel to A Slave's Way Out, and work on another for The Cougar line at THe Wild Rose Press.

I'll be guest blogging tomorrow at fellow Wilder Roses Helen Hardt's Hero's Blog about one of my hero's. *Big Grins*

Which one...

Well you'll just have to jump over there to see.

http://helensheroes.blogspot.com/

No comments: