Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day


I do hope everyone has a wonderful time with their sweetheart if they have one and if not, hey you can still have fun with friends (Yes, you can, I used to all the time before I found my honey).

We celebrated last night and all I have to say is "Yes" I was spoiled :-)

Cute bundle of goodies, chocolates, card, a brand new shower head with a removable second shower head built into the front of the first (which is going to be tried out this morning).

Dinner and...

A sweetheart necklace and bangle braclet with black and white diamonds. So yes, SPOILED!

Today's a calm day, the cat's in the window soaking up the sun. It's been cold here, it was about 32 last night and colder the nights before. Yes we even had "SNOW" in Florida (again) the other night, up in the panhandle.

It's grocery shopping and laundry day so how much better can it get, LOL.

My honey and I have an ongoing disagreement about who should receive valentine's gifts:

He says... The sweetheart you're with and your kids up to a certain age.

I say... I bought flowers & Chocolates for my grandmother, Sushi and chocolates for my mom, several things for my teenage son and if my dad lived near me, he would have gotten the small box of chocolates with 4 chocolates in it (That's a tradition in my family), a box of chocolates for my manicurist and a box of sweetheart candies with sayings on them for my son's hairsylist. (We've known them for almost 4 yrs and they treat us like family)

So what do you say?

I say, I'm heading to that new shower head to try it out!!!! LOL, Have a great day all!!

No comments: