Sunday, February 7, 2010


I love water features in the home and office. They’re relaxing, soothing and decorative all at once. I have several that light up when plugged in, so they look like flickering candle light against the wall.


The one in our living room is a Lotus Blossom so the water falls on several tiers of the petals; I added natural river stones to give it that natural earthy essence I love so much and a wrought iron candle holder behind it to give that extra bit of lighted ‘atmosphere’ if wanted.


The one in my office has an electric candle and sand with a rake, so I can rake what ever stress just floated my way :-)


I can't wait to start gardening outdoors. While I would love a Koi Pond, it's just not going to happen, so I'm sure they'll be several water features in my back yard.

No comments: