Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back to Blogging...

I know I haven't posted in two weeks, Apologies for that!!

I've recently been promoted at the day job. You know, that job you have to keep from becoming a starving artist :-) and the first round of edits hit my eyes for A Lady's Challenge (Sequel to A Slave's Way Out) releasing in May 2010.

Soooo needless to say, I've been super duper busy and had to prioritize. Not that blogging isn't a prioity to me, but let's use this example of my man honey to me:

"You're not doing any work this weekend, no office, no phone calls, no talking about work, no writing, no editing, no nothing. You're to sleep as late as you want, get up and do nothing. If you're on the computer, you better be doing something not work related."

Yes that was the actual order. Now for those who personally know me, I don't take orders very well. Hell if I did, I would have joined the miliary at some point in my younger life. Not that I'm over the hill but you know, after high school.

Creative criticism is totally different :-) If it wasn't I don't think I'd do well being an author.

But yes, I did listen and I did obey (for once in my life) LOL and the days were peaceful and enjoyable.

The First round of edits are FINISHED!!!! I'm doing the Snoopy Dance and I have the rest of the day to go play in the dirt with my flowers. *Yay Me*

Oh wait, I have to pick up the man child (that's my son) and go grocery shopping.
Blah to grocery shopping!! ;-P - at least I'll have the boy with me to lug grocery bags, Hahahaha.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

C~

No comments: