Sunday, May 16, 2010

So I'm driving down the road, when....

Yeah, I'm driving home the other day from my second work site and BAM...a story plot hits.

Yes, a story and as it starts working out the dialog with in my brain, I have to remember that, HEY I'm driving, yep that's a green light, no brakes needed.

Not the safest time to have a plot running rampant through the thought process, so those internal fingers quickly push the aggressive story plot to the side. Turn up the radio and start singing, DAMN no good! Music encourages my muse. Turn down the radio and open the windows. Blast of 90 degree heat and crazy Florida humidity.
Well it helped stop the plot and started the old complaint about, why in the heck do I still live in Florida when I can't stand the humidity. LOL

I tell my friend what happened and she chuckled at me. Yep, she knows that feeling of your just doing something and then a whopping plot hits you upside the head. She writes children's books.

Mention it to someone else who doesn't write and it's "Well keep your eyes on the
road and pay attention." And I just say right back "Well DUR dumbass."

Huh, well the plot is Sci-Fi, off of Earth and has some interesting characters LOL.

So, I'm going to leave off there with just a little promotion...

A Lady's Challenge, Sequel to my Best Selling Torrid Title of the Year,
A Slave's Way Out HAS released with Whiskey Creek Press Torrid!! YIPPEE!!

Stop by and take a lookee see!





C~

www.casalo.webs.com
http://authorcasalo.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/ca_salo
http://twitter.com/AuthorCASalo

No comments: