Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gardening...Holy Cow are those my...

CHIVES !! Woozers!! I took two cutting 7 days ago and they're ready to be cut again, talking about growing like weeds!! That's ok, that's ok *smiles* sounds like mashed potatoes tonight with some *dun dun dun* CHIVES on them YA!!

My lavender is flowering and ready to be cut back, my rosemary is taking off like crazy, my bell peppers are flowering NOW...if only I could get my carrot seeds to go *hmmmm* I'll have to work on that, and my zucchini and summer squash planted,
before they start flowering to produce :-)

I still haven't worked out an awning system to pull over my raised beds (hence no zucchini and summer squash in ground...yet) so the Florida sun doesn't burn them to...well you know where and my pup seems to think they're a special potty zone just for him, LOL. How does this happen?? Well at least the soil is getting fertilized LOL, guess I can't complain there.

Well I hope everyone has a great day!! I'm off to a bridal show with my soon to be mother-in-law, woo-hoo!!

Happy reading all!!

C~

No comments: