Sunday, April 15, 2012

Quotes

Usually I'll toss a quote up on Wednesdays at my blog , Twitter and Face book. The type usually depends on what kind of mood I'm in. There are a few places I go, but I really like
They have a wide variety of topics to choose from like; Birthdays, Holidays, Pregnancy, Basketball, Hugs, and Science just to name a few.
I've noticed that if I'm having a bad day or a bad hour I can usually find something on there to make me smile or nod my head and say 'so true'.

Or if I'm in a mood and not sure how exactly to express myself, sometimes I can find the right quote that 'says it all'.

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Benjamin Franklin

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. ~Cynthia Nelms

BE HAPPY !!!!
Have a great day and Happy reading!!


No comments: