Sunday, May 6, 2012

St. Augustine, FL.


The City Gates of St. Augustine, FL.

People have said, there's a little girl spirit named Elizabeth who's frequently seen here, so if you see her...Say Hi.

Sorry about no post last week.
I was on a weekend get away to St. Augustine, FL. with my man and what a peaceful, relaxing time it was. 
I think I'm going to put my request in now :-) for a twice a year adventure  :-)  Although next year it will be honeymoon time, hehehehe.


We had a beautiful bay-front balcony at our hotel near the Lions Bridge and guess who was in town that weekend...The Bounty. Now we didn't go on it, because I was to busy shopping :-). What can I say right? :-).


We did go on the Ghosts and Gravestones tours late Friday night. It was pretty entertaining and they did tell some good scary facts about St. Augustine. We toured the old jail at night which was pretty interesting. Now I didn't see or hear anything, but sometimes that's how it goes. (I was hoping!!) But I was the only one who answered when asked...what an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) is, Thank you Ghost Adventures (my son and I watch you every Friday night)!!  :-)

Next time, I want to do the light house tour at night :-)


We ate at a couple of different places but I have to say Harry's is the best!! We had dinner and then went back for lunch the next day. Great food, great service. Now don't let it scare you if you don't like spicy Cajun Louisiana food, they have other options that are mouth watering!! And the Harry's Special (Drink) was pretty good as well. LOL.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!! Happy reading and...I have a MEGA BOOK publishing with Whiskey Creek Press Torrid this September!! Woo-Hoo!!

Love ya all!!
C~




No comments: