Sunday, June 3, 2012

Exercise

Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. 
~Plato


I've recently joined a brand new gym that just opened locally. I love it! I went in yesterday and was there for an hour and fifteen minute work out for cardio and then some toning.  I made sure I didn't get so sore I'd be like..."yeah, three days to recover, hmmm do I really want to go back?" 

I took my time, did my stretches and workouts and left feeling GOOD. :-) with some sweat in there LOL.

Now, I've lost twenty-six pounds over the last year with a low carb, low sugar diet and have hit my limit, meaning, I'm not losing anymore weight, I've plateaued people. Aahhh Boogers, right!

I knew this was going to happen, So it was time to change it up and hit the gym for toning as well. Happy that a gym opened closer to me when I needed it, and I received the lesser rate for signing on before they opened. Haha, Love it!!  :-).

Just hitting 41, I'm feeling great that I've lost so much weight and will be continuing to my primary goal and toning! Besides, I have a wedding to get in shape for!! YAY!!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday out there and Happy Reading!!

C~

I had to add this one too, LOL. I laughed my butt off, because it's true, so true!!

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck! 
~Author Unknown

No comments: