Sunday, July 8, 2012

The last several days & some good reads...

 How I love Joan Rivers look on cleaning house...

Don't cook.  Don't clean.  No man will ever make love to a woman because she waxed the linoleum - "My God, the floor's immaculate.  Lie down, you hot bitch."  ~Joan Rivers

LOL. see what I mean, and like the unknown author...

Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy.  ~Author Unknown

And how about...

A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners.  ~Irish Saying


Well my house cleaning is done. :-) Thanks to my honey and the teenager. :-) as I've been laid up for a few days. Not only did they clean, but went grocery shopping, and cooked dinner as well. Now you have to love that!! 

I've also been able to catch up on my reading with my NOOK color as I couldn't sit at my desk to write. (Now that was a killer!) A couple of hot blooded spicy historicals from  

Ellora's Cave.

                                   RULING PASSION

                               by: Katherine Kingston

                                                and 

                      Quickies - INSIDE LADY MIRANDA

                                        by:Sahara Kelly

They were both great reads!! Hence going to bed at 2 this morning. I didn't want to put it down until I was finished reading!!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and Happy reading!!

C~

Blog

FaceBook

Twitter

Web


No comments: