Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Wedding Dress hunt BEGINS!!!!

Good morning all!!!!
Yes, the wedding dress hunt begins today!! Woot!!
My BFF from Massachusetts flew in early this morning.

Thank you United for those two delays and 2 AM arrival. ;-)
Although it really wasn't the airlines fault. Before take off, there was an emergency landing of another United plane at Logan, and then they turned the connecting flight around so two TSA Agents could take two individuals off the plane in Newark. I thank you for taking seemingly belligerents off the plane and way from my best friend in the whole wide world!!

So yes, we are off and shopping today and tomorrow!! Updates to follow *YAY*

Don't forget my MEGA BOOK for The Mercenaries of Neris Series is releasing in September 2012 with 
*YAY*!! I can't wait!! 
and 
October 2012 Comes my new Paranormal Series Other Kin ~ The Werewolf's Mate.

Have a great Sunday and Happy reading!!!!

C~


Picture used with permission by Microsoft, From the Clip Gallery

No comments: