Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Werewolf's Mate - Reader Review

Hey All,

I love getting e-mails from readers, especially when they love one of my books :-), and I'd love to share one.

Stacie D. writes the following...

I just wanted to let you know that I just finished The Werewolf's Mate & I loved it!
I can't wait for the next one! I read it in one sitting & really enjoyed it.
Keep up the great work!
 
Thank you for your totally awesome words Stacie!! I know I e-mailed you back, but just so others know. I am almost finished with the 2nd book of The Other Kin Series, I'm at that spot where I've just finished a sensuous body tingling love scene ;-)  and a battle is approached :-)  -- I will say no more :-)  then one more read through of the final scenes, a last read through of the entire manuscript, and it will be off to my publisher. *SQUEAL* I am soooo psyched!!

The Werewolf's Mate is currently holding number 12 in the M/F Romance Category at BookStrand, how exciting is that!!!!

*SHOUT OUT* to all my readers, THANK YOU!!!!

Betrayal and fright caused her to run. A threat to her home town lures her back.
Welcome to Alston, Maine. A place where different Other Kin species have lived in peace and thrived for centuries. However, there’s one major rule: if you leave and know of a threat to the town, you must come back in person to report all details.

Woodland Fairy Kalana Fairlawn ran when she thought her soul mate, and Lyken warrior, Drake Roven, had betrayed her on the night of their first mating, leaving her pregnant and vulnerable.

Nine years later darkness emerges that could threaten the existence of Alston and all the different Other Kin species who call it home.

 
Have a great Sunday and read lots!!!!

C~
 
 My books are also found at: 

No comments: