Sunday, January 13, 2013

Other Kin Series - Manuscript 2 ...

Aahhhh, Done, Completed, Finished, SENT!

Yes, the 2nd manuscript to the Other Kin Series has been submitted to my publisher, Whiskey Creek Press Torrid.

So, the 3rd manuscript has been started with the 4th plotting in my head LOL. Although the 4th has been plotting since the 2nd and I've had to push the little baby to the back of my brain to work on the others. It just keeps wanting to jump up ahead of everyone else. Stinky little bugger!

Oh, Okay -- a short, short tease on the 2nd...

Take one half blooded fire dragon with the attitude, and passion to match the hotness of fire coursing through her veins, and one hard-headed Vampire Alpha, who's used to getting his way in all things especially the bedroom, toss them together in fighting, passion, and love...

Ooops, sorry that's it, are you salivating yet??? LOL  :-)    Damn I am, better get back to writing, HA!

Have a great Sunday all and read lots!!

C~

No comments: