Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wedded Bliss...Coming Soon

You know as soon as I wrote the post title, I hit the back button, erasing it saying 'that sounds too much like a book.' 
And then I put it back :-)
Because it is a good title for a book, so ahhh what the heck right! LOL.

But it's really for "the only 6 more Sundays" I have until I walk down the aisle, or in my case a beautiful pathway in the woods. 
Last minute details are getting done, the wedding planner is on top of everything and we go for our engagement photo shoot today. Woooooo right. Hahahahaha. 

 It's nothing but a planned chaos around here with the day job, homeschooling, writing and wedding planning. But Aaahhhhh, gotta love it!! And I do!!!!!!!  :-)

So those two Ellora's Cave Books I downloaded onto my Nook will have to wait a few more days or weeks, until I have a chance to crack them open!!

The third book in my Other Kin Series is going well, it's all been plotted out and hopefully tonight after we get back and my day off tomorrow I'll be working on the little baby to get her rolling real well and finished quick, so I can get the fourth book that's been itching at me out of my head LOL.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and a safe and happy Martin Luther King Day.

Happy reading!!!!!

C~ 
  * Picture used with permission by Microsoft Clipart Gallery terms.

No comments: