Sunday, April 28, 2013

Iron Man ... Drool ... Thor ... Sigh



Ah yes, another Iron Man movie with the delectable Robert Downey Jr, playing one of Marvel's hottest super hero's ... did I just say delectable?? *Grins* hold on and let me grab a tissue to wipe the drool.

Being an avid hero watcher :-) I do love the Marvel movies, although I have to say so far Thor and the Iron Man movies top the other pre-Avenger releases. I did love them all, and the Avengers was awesome! I can't wait to see Iron Man 3 releasing on May 3rd, 2013, and the next Thor movie releasing in November 2013. 

I just hope the makers and Stan Lee, know when to stop. 
Please don't let them go on like Freddie and Jason 2000, Rocky, and I hate to say it, Disney's Pirates. While I love Johnny Depp and his role as Jack Sparrow, they really should have stopped at Pirates 3. I don't think they did anything for themselves by making a 4th movie. I know I scowled a bit, and said, Another one, really *sigh*.
And I LOVE the Pirate movies! 

Here are the trailers .... have fun watching ;-) I know I did.


And of course here's Thor 2 - The Dark World



Have fun all and remember these movies started out as Comics so read lots!! 

C~


 ** All rights of those listed above go to their creators and not this author.

No comments: