Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring is Here


Spring is here, or it seems like it is, although it's pretty hard to tell sometimes in Florida. LOL

It's been a little rainy, the humidity and mugginess is back, so yeah defiantly a change in the weather from the nice cool mornings. 
I hate walking out a 6:30 am and being stifled from the humidity of the day before it's really even begun. But what's the other choice?? Move, yeah that's a good one, but not in the immediate future :-)
So suffer I will with the pollen, and asthma and "crap get out of my way so I can get to my damn inhaler!" Yeah, it's wonderful right now. ;-p 

Don't get me wrong, I love Spring!! I grew up in New England were Spring is appreciated and welcome. I loved when Spring hit, snow melting, flowers blooming, t-shirt weather was back! To me it's just more pronounced than the Florida Spring, which yes, I know, it's the climate and different parts on the country have different weather. 

Happy Spring all, Earth Day is quickly approaching, and Arbor Day is looming out there somewhere. :-)

Here's a few quotes to leave you with, as always, have a great day and read lots!!

C~

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"  ~Robin Williams

Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer.  ~Geoffrey B. Charlesworth

April prepares her green traffic light and the world thinks Go.  ~Christopher Morley, John Mistletoe

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.  ~Charles Dickens, Great Expectations 

** Picture used with Permission by Microsoft Clip Art Gallery Terms  

No comments: