Friday, June 28, 2013

McDonald's Carmel Frappes...YUMMY


YES, I am now addicted to McDonald's Carmel Frappes. It's not my fault! ;-p  my assistant brought them in one day and I've been a goner ever since. 
So we've nick-named Friday's "Frappe Friday's" because that's the one day we set aside out of the week to have an office treat.

So while I was online looking for pictures of McDonald's Frappes, I found this 'copy cat' recipe and I'm going to try it out this weekend.
tee-hee.



Not only is today FRIDAY, but the weekend is upon us. YAY!! 
I so can't wait to be sipping on one of these while I'm working on the fourth book to the Other Kin Series. Hehe
Thank you Monkey and a Princess for helping us addicts out!

Have a great day everyone. Stay cool & read lots!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both are addictive.....frapes and your books!

Author C. A. Salo said...

Awwww thanks!!!!