Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sand Cranes of Florida


So, I'm at the day job and look out my window to see this huge bird walking across the parking lot. I call out 'what is that?' my assistant replies, 'a sand crane.' I'm like a what? I get laughed at and my assistant says, 'watch how close I can get to it before it goes the other way.' So I follow him out, and he did get pretty close to the thing, and then...and then, I hear this noise and look over to see another one behind the shrubs looking over them. First thought that came to mind... Velociraptor from Jurassic Park and believe I said, 'crap that thing sounds like a Velociraptor from Jurassic Park.' again, I get laughed at. 
Ya all in a days work LOL.


This author/blog has no rights to this picture. All rights go to the rightful artist and/or owner. 
If you are the rightful artist and/or owner and wish for this picture to be removed from this site. Please forward me an email with link and it will be removed.



No comments: