Sunday, November 16, 2014

Author Linnea Sinclair at SSRA


I had the pleasure of attending the Sunshine State Romance Authors meeting yesterday and being present for Ms. Linnea Sinclair's workshop on World Weaving.
I did meet her in 2009 at the RWA conference in Orlando, so I was excited to attend a smaller workshop with the SSRAIt was fabulous!! She's a great speaker and teacher! 

Linnea and I

So Yes, it was a bit chilly in our neck of Florida yesterday morning LOL, hence the sweaters hehehehe. :-) 
And ... I finally found someone as short as myself

There were so many awesome folks at the SSRA meeting yesterday I can't name them all, but I did take a few pics where I could (Don't mind the hair peeps, I need a trim LOL ) ...

Dylan Newton and I 

(We were posing for a head shot & got a full length LOL, It's all good!)

So, Yes, I do believe these are the most photos I've posted of myself ... like... eeevvvvaaa. LOL. 
Usually I'm behind the camera and happy to be there, but I had such a wonderful time yesterday I couldn't help but want to be in front of the camera with all these wonderful ladies!

No comments: