Sunday, December 28, 2014

On the road to ... Recovery ...



I guess recovery is the word I'd use. Yesterday was the first time in nine to ten months that I sat down at my computer and wrote.
Yes, Finally, I wrote!! I started a Sci-Fi story and it just flowed and flowed to me. The plot is thickening in my skull as I write 
So you could say I'm excited!!!! YAY ME!!!!
Obviously the regiment of vitamins is working!!
I have noticed a change, slowly but getting better from the B12 weekly shots, and all I can say is YAY!!!!!! Thank the creator!!!! 
It's not easy not being oneself and knowing something is wrong but it's damn hard to figure out what it is. I actually felt like I was losing my mind  It's very frustrating. 
Hey when the lady from corporate calls and says 'what's going on with you? you don't make simple mistakes like this, you never have in the five years you've been here. Are you alright?' ... you know something's up. Thankfully mine was totally fixable!!

I feel so much better now and on the road to my old self ... uh -oh you may want to run hahahahaha LOL  
So, YAY a new story on the way!!!!
The Hero: Alpha all the way 
The Heroine: Independent, No shit taker  ...

Ah the stories of erotic romance

To bad I have to go out today 
That's OK, it's an hour drive ... hehe ... and I'm not driving =
that's how stories are made