Sunday, February 8, 2015

New Years Goals = SUCCESS!!



Update on my goals from New Years...

The treadmill and calorie counting are working excellent!!
Since January 4th, 2015 I have lost ...
9 lbs.
Can you say "Psyched!!" 

For the most part, I've been pretty good. I do have desert but make sure I stay within my calorie limits for the day and occasionally have a cheat date, like last night. 

My husband treated me to Outback Steakhouse for our date night and well, I just can't say no to a blooming onion,
and I'm still down 9 lbs :-)

I'm using the app, LoseIt! that I down loaded on to my Nook. 

My other goal was to re-instate my RWA membership and join a local chapter to help advance my career as a writer and if you've been following my blog, you know that I have done both.
I was on my own for such a long time. It's good to have friends who are going through the same things I am or who have so they can mentor and help because they've already been there.
A good quote was given at our last monthly meeting in January...
'Our Tool Box is Never Full'
I agree with this completely. No matter what field we work in or just in life, we are always learning.

And don't forget if you can make it and if there are any seats still left, the Sunshine State Romance Authors is sponsoring a writers workshop on February 21st, at the Homosassa State Wildlife Park in Homosassa, Florida.
It is a paid workshop.
If interested please stop by the SSRA website:






Erotic and Spicy Stories of Romance


No comments: