Friday, May 15, 2015

Fun Drink Friday - Birthday Cake Wine - Cheesecake Flavor


So I picked this yummy bottle of wine up at my local Publix grocery store.
They were giving free samples of this one from Birthday Cake, it's the Cheese Cake flavor.

It only took me four months to finish LOL.

I like sweet wines, so this was right up my ally. Of course I still had the 'dry' taste of white wine after the initial sweetness of the cheese cake flavor dissipated.
I really do not like dry wines. BLAH :-(

But all in all it was a good wine.



My all time fav though is homemade. 
My husband's uncle makes a black cherry wine.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!
It's the best wine I've ever tasted!!
Only thing is... Uncle lives in Kentucky

So when I have a bottle, I only open it on 'very' special occasions.

I only have one left, so I think we need to make a trip
and pirate some away from Uncle.

Hehehehehe




No comments: