Sunday, May 3, 2015

Groot - what a character!

Image result for Baby Groot pic



Ok, so my son says, mom, let's watch Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm like, I'm really not into watching a movie tonight. 
He's like come on lady, just do it.
I'm, like ok kid get it going.

You know -- mother son dialog, LOL.

I do love my superheros, Marvel, DC, it really doesn't matter.

I did like the movie, and I liked Groot. Hehehe
I laughed my butt of at the clip above. When he was re-growing.
I thought, just like a kid to 'freeze' when an adult looks at them and then pick right back up again.
You know they're thinking 'if I don't move, they can't see me' LOL.

Here's one of the Blooper reels they have up on YouTube



Have a Great Sunday and look for my next release
on May 21st with Whiskey Creek Press Torrid.
WCPT marketing is awesome!!

Some great giveaways happening with a few of my fellow authors for May!! ... more info soon. 





No comments: